Craniomaxillofacial ( CMF )
A comprehensive solution of Craniomaxillofacial implants and instrumentation comprised of anatomical shaped plates and screws used for osteosynthesis. Osso Surgical is dedicated to providing the highest quality solutions for our patients.
The NEOFACE titanium system
The NEOFACE titanium system comprises of 1.5mm/2.0mm and 2.4mm systems with versatile plating options including generic meshes and orbital plates tailored to cranium, orthodontic anchorage, and mandibular reconstruction procedures.
- 0.7mm, 1.0mm and 2.0mm low profile titanium plates are available to provide stability with minimal palpibility in areas where facial bones are prominent
- Self-drilling, high-torque screws maximize convenience by reducing the time required for screw placement. 1.5 and 2.0mm self-drilling screws vary in length from 2.5mm to 19mm
- Integrated self-locking mechanism on the screws are designed to lock the screws with the plates that will prevent screw back-out
- Broad selection of meshes and procedure specific plates for fixation in the midface and mandible
- Osteotomies, including orthognathic procedures
- Reconstructive procedures
- Revision procedures where other treatments or devices have failed