Trauma injuries require the utmost precision and care. The Osso Surgical portfolio holds a wide array of trauma systems to help improve patients’ conditions. Osso Surgical is unwavering in its commitment to providing optimal solutions for patients in need.
Our trauma systems for osteosynthesis comprise of plates and intramedullary nails manufactured from metallic implants of pure and titanium alloys for use in orthopedic surgeries involving mini and micro fragments, small and large fragments, the distal radius, minimally invasive procedures, and osteotomies.
- Full spectrum of implant sizes and shapes to compliment every patient anatomy
- Low profile implants aiming to minimize discomfort and soft tissue irritation
- Implants can be contoured intra-operatively to maximize anatomical structure of each patient
- Broad selection of locking and dynamic compression screws for traditional fixing or angular stability
- Instrument set modules are color-coded for easy instrument selection
- Hand and Wrist
- Tibia and Femur
- Revision procedures where other treatments or devices have failed